Author Topic: B7f65b code  (Read 1563 times)

Scrambler69

B7f65b code
« on: June 05, 2018, 11:25:09 PM »
Got my gs911 today and threw up this fault code on my R9T scrambler. Can't be cleared. Any ideas. LIN BUS message timeout RPM

Mornay

• Administrator
Re: B7f65b code
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2018, 08:40:17 AM »
Based on the fault code, it seems there is intermittent communication on the LINbus either to and from the instrument cluster.

Scrambler69

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2018, 08:47:53 AM »
Ok thanks but what does that mean in simple terms? (I only used the 911 for resetting the service light). I have seen the fault mentioned in another group relating to the scrambler. Could it be realting to lack of a rev counter (RPM) being installed? Everything seems to be working fine

Francois Cilliers

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2018, 12:49:55 PM »
Ok thanks but what does that mean in simple terms? (I only used the 911 for resetting the service light). I have seen the fault mentioned in another group relating to the scrambler. Could it be realting to lack of a rev counter (RPM) being installed? Everything seems to be working fine

Hi :) I posted an answer to this question on the google group: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/gs-911/xJDkyAabrd0/Ie6aFwCRAwAJ

Here is a copy of that answer:

Here at HEX we had the same permanent fault on our scrambler, and as far as we could tell, it was present since we received the bike. You'll notice that this fault is recorded by the XKOMBILO instrument cluster. It does not appear to affect the bike operation, and seems to be a misconfiguration at the BMW factory, because the instrument cluster does not even have an RPM dial or indicator.

Interestingly, this fault disappeared after the bike's first service at the dealer, so we can only assume that a bike firmware update fixed the problem.

The initial I-Level for the bike before the service was K001-16-07-510 (firmware date: 2016-07-04).

The current I-Level for the bike after the service is K001-17-11-501 (firmware date: 2018-01-15).

If it is impossible for you to take your bike to the dealer for a firmware update, it looks like you'll just have to accept that this fault will stay on your bike permanently and then ignore it from now onwards, because it does not seem to be relevent for this bike model.

Jughead

• Beta testers
    • Dual Sport Motorcycle Clinic
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2019, 07:54:35 AM »
Hi
I have recently bought a OpenMV M7 & I Want to Decode QR Code with this Cam.
At small distance I am able to decode it but if I want to decode it at far distance like 5-7 meter so is it possible to do this with it?
Second how I can zoom is there any for that??

Thanks

I think you are on the wrong forum.