Author Topic: Registration Emails Still Not Coming  (Read 7058 times)

shschwartz

Registration Emails Still Not Coming
« on: July 20, 2019, 10:09:53 PM »
I have a new GS911 wifi. Did the all the downloads and got to the "register device" screen. No emails have come and, no, nothing is in my spam or junk folder. I've tried it 6 times over the last few days. Sent an email request to support but I've not heard back yet. Of course they have no phone numbers listed for support.

Any tips on how to get the device regsitered (should I really care today?) or most importantly this weekend, just activated for real use? Seems like overkill to get a piece of hardware working that already has a unique serial number and that I've paid for.

Mornay

• Beta testers
Re: Registration Emails Still Not Coming
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2019, 08:55:35 AM »
Looking at our logs it seems you have entered your email address incorrectly during the registration process. Where you have a "rm" in your email, I only see a "m" in the registration request.

On our websites contact us form, you can see our office phone number (https://www.hexcode.co.za/contact-us-1), however our office hours are Monday to Friday, 08h30 - 17h00 CAT, which is why you might not have received responses to your emails during the weekend.

Regarding the need for registration, this is needed mainly for warranty purposes.

I'd suggest to retry the registration process, ensuring the email address is correct. If you have further issues, you're welcome to contact our support team at the mail address in the link provided.