Author Topic: New R1200RS owner from Houston Texas  (Read 5295 times)

Grumpy Goat

New R1200RS owner from Houston Texas
« on: February 15, 2018, 03:56:17 PM »
Just wanted to say hello now that I have joined the GS-911 owners family. I have the GS-911 USB Gen 2 unit and ride a 2016 BMW R1200RS.

Used the GS-911 for the first time this past weekend and it went well. Will be posting an end user review on YouTube once I gain more experience with it, and am working on a "first look" video presently which I hope to release on YouTube soon.

Great experience so far!
--
Regards
Grumpy Goat

Francois Cilliers

• Beta testers
Re: New R1200RS owner from Houston Texas
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2018, 01:04:34 PM »
Just wanted to say hello now that I have joined the GS-911 owners family. I have the GS-911 USB Gen 2 unit and ride a 2016 BMW R1200RS.

Used the GS-911 for the first time this past weekend and it went well. Will be posting an end user review on YouTube once I gain more experience with it, and am working on a "first look" video presently which I hope to release on YouTube soon.

Great experience so far!

Welcome! We are always happy to hear about good experiences with the GS-911 tools. We would love to see the videos that you make. Will you be posting links to them here?

Grumpy Goat

Re: New R1200RS owner from Houston Texas
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2018, 02:15:14 PM »
Welcome! We are always happy to hear about good experiences with the GS-911 tools. We would love to see the videos that you make. Will you be posting links to them here?
Thanks. I will certainly try and remember to do that.   :)  However I am so busy right now at work I have a backlog of videos to edit / post so I don't know when I will get around to it.
--
Regards
Grumpy Goat