Author Topic: Only works 10% of time  (Read 6316 times)

Jmrader

Only works 10% of time
« on: June 18, 2017, 03:48:22 AM »
Hi i have a 15 s1000rr. I got this gs 911 to reset the adaptations after i flashed the ecu. This thing is driving me crazy.  And what's up with customer support can't reach them in email or phone. It keeps telling me it can't connect to internet or unit. But then all the sudden it will work but very very slowly!! Took like 10 min just to reset my throttle twist grip. Had me hold it wide open for like 3 minutes.  Very very irritating.  Is this thing picky on routers? Its a wifi version. I used my laptop and galaxy s7 and still the same. My internet is cable and 100mbps

Jmrader

Re: Only works 10% of time
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2017, 03:58:06 AM »
And is there a way to just bypass the internet and wifi all together? Can i just use the usb cable? Cause it doesn't see it when i connect it that way. Always looks for wifi

Jmrader

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2017, 04:41:47 PM »
Figured it out. If the instructions that came with the gs-911 would have told me to download the actual PC program instead of just the wifi utility then i would have never had this problem.  Download it and only took me 5 minutes to reset all adaptations.  The wifi on that thing is a joke or i have a faulty unit!!

WayneC

• Beta testers
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2017, 03:05:16 AM »
Please to see you worked out the PC software download and reset the adaptions, the software you used for flashing the ECU would normally reset adaptions as part of the process of firmware updating

The WiFi capability on the GS911 works very well, have you ensured you have updated the firmware of the GS911 to the latest version ?

Which customer support were you unable to contact ?, Hexcode or your local distributor ?