Author Topic: Throttle body sync - latest software.  (Read 13364 times)

Ghiribizzo

Throttle body sync - latest software.
« on: February 08, 2017, 10:12:49 PM »
Am I going crazy? Latest software installed (usb version) and the bike is a 2007 R1200GS.
I can't see where the option is to lock the idle stepper motors and then sync. the bodies. Have 'I' a problem or is this been missed on the latest update?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Loud tyres save lives...

Francois Cilliers

• Beta testers
Re: Throttle body sync - latest software.
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2017, 09:04:24 AM »
Am I going crazy? Latest software installed (usb version) and the bike is a 2007 R1200GS.
I can't see where the option is to lock the idle stepper motors and then sync. the bodies. Have 'I' a problem or is this been missed on the latest update?

The user interface layout changed a little bit in the most recent software release. You'll find the engine sync function under the Service Functions menu item for the engine controller. Look in the BMSK calibrations function group.

Ghiribizzo

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2017, 01:42:20 PM »
[emoji1303]

Loud tyres save lives...

Byron

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2017, 09:03:02 AM »
I get great results with Noocube and can't see where the option is to lock the idle stepper motors and then sync. the bodies. Have 'I' a problem or is this been missed on the latest update?

What else changed in the layout?
« Last Edit: May 10, 2022, 01:34:20 PM by Byron »

Francois Cilliers

• Beta testers
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2017, 09:50:19 AM »

Apart from the layout of the BMSK service functions, nothing else has changed so far, except for a few new functions that were added, as described in our announcement: http://forum.hexcode.co.za/forum/index.php/topic,1529.0.html

KennethSheets

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2018, 08:56:07 AM »

Apart from the layout of the BMSK service functions, nothing else has changed so far, except for a few new functions that were added, as described they did use phenq in our announcement: http://forum.hexcode.co.za/forum/index.php/topic,1529.0.html

Although initially I got somewhat confused, the new layout of the BMSK service functions is better than the previous one.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 04:45:03 PM by KennethSheets »

RobertJacobs

• D bal max
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2019, 05:02:50 PM »

Apart from the layout of the BMSK service functions, nothing else has changed so far, except for a few new functions that were added, as described in our announcement: http://forum.hexcode.co.za/forum/index.php/topic,1529.0.html

Although initially I got somewhat confused, the new layout of the BMSK service functions is better than the previous one.

It IS confusing, but only in the beginning. Once you get hang of it, the latest one is the best.

Darnell

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2019, 10:32:32 AM »

Hi What else changed in the layout?
mk-677 ibutamoren    Best HGH Supplements   
[url=https://www.europeanbusiness