Author Topic: ez can feature request  (Read 6414 times)

fredaroony

ez can feature request
« on: January 10, 2017, 08:59:04 AM »
Posting here because not getting any responses from the contact details on the ez can site.

My GS has the auto driving lights feature where the low beam is off and comes on automatically when it's dark. US version bikes always have low beam on.

I would like to add aux lights and have them come on only when the low beam comes on. I cannot see any setting for this in the software but is it possible?

Thanks.

fredaroony

Re: ez can feature request
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2017, 08:56:57 PM »
How are we supposed to communicate with Hex? Questions to the email on the hexezcan site go unanswered and no response in here.

Brilliant products but the after sales support is very poor so far from my experience as a GS911 and hexezcan owner.

WayneC

• Beta testers
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2017, 01:41:47 AM »
Lodge a support ticket on the support email and mark it feature request

duncan

• Beta testers
    • HEX ezCAN
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2017, 10:56:59 PM »
Posting here because not getting any responses from the contact details on the ez can site.

My GS has the auto driving lights feature where the low beam is off and comes on automatically when it's dark. US version bikes always have low beam on.

I would like to add aux lights and have them come on only when the low beam comes on. I cannot see any setting for this in the software but is it possible?

Thanks.

You could set the day time brightness of the aux lights to zero, and the night time brightness to the desired level. The aux lights should then come on automatically when it is dark, and that should happen at the same time that the low beam activates.

The attached configuration would turn the lights on only when it is dark when the low beam is on, and to full intensity when the high beam is on.