Author Topic: RDC  (Read 34467 times)

Inspector Gadget

Re: RDC
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2013, 08:22:54 PM »
PS: I believe AutelTech to be a Chinese manufacturer, as trying to download the TS101 usermanual from their website gives a Chinese error-message.
Not very promising ???.

Interesting document also found;
http://www.auteltech.nl/downloadshop.php?id=180

There the different AutelTech TPMS are compared, and note the item #2 on that list.
Frequency thus is 315 MHz or 433.92 MHz.
Apparently not 125KHz.

I'm not able to contact the manufacturer due to resource-limitations, so feel free to contact them.  ;D

Jughead

• Beta testers
    • Dual Sport Motorcycle Clinic
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2013, 09:23:27 PM »
Although you might not be able to read Dutch, on the list of supported brands, BMW is missing;

::)  With a surname like Vergoes Houwens!!!!

I may not be able to speak it fluently but read and understand it perfectly!  ;D

The TS401 appears to support the BMW sensors.

SeripGSADV

« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2013, 09:27:17 AM »
HI GUYS,
THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND IDEAS ON THIS ISSUE THAT IS AFFECTING ALMOST ALL THE GS USERS/OWNERS BUT MOST OF US CANNOT FIX IT BY OUR OWNSELVES.
I FOUND THIS http://www.schraderinternational.com/~/media/Schrader/Files/Document%20Library%20PDFs/North%20America/Schrader%20TPMS%202013_Catalog_11-13-12.ashx WITH A CATALOG THAT REFERES TO SCHRADER SENSORS, WHICH I BELIEVE IT´S THE SAME KIND OF SENSORS THAT COME ON OUR GS BIKES.
THERE´S NO INFORMATION ON BMW OR ANY OTHER BRAND BIKES, BUT CROSSING INFORMATION ON THE SERIAL CODE NUMBERS AND THE WORKING FREQUENCY RANGE WE CAN POSSIBLE ADMIT  ;D THAT THE TS-401 MAY WORK/WAKEUP THESE SENSORS.
REGARDS,
SERIP

Jughead

• Beta testers
    • Dual Sport Motorcycle Clinic
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2013, 09:35:51 PM »
Yip, it looks like the TS-401 would be the way to go.

Unfortunately it is prohibitively expensive, at around the ZAR18,983.13!  :o

Inspector Gadget

« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2013, 11:14:22 PM »
@Serip;
You may want to turn off capslock, as it may at times be perceived as "electronic" shouting.  ;)

@JugHead;
The MaxiTPMS-ses are also offered via eBay, perhaps a more affordable solution for you?

I would however, strongly recommend first testing if the MaxiTPMS TS-401 actually works on the BMW Motorrad RDC's before committing to purchase.

Olsin PETRO

« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2014, 02:31:04 PM »
Hello there,
Sorry to wake up this thread so late but, maybe i have a way to get the sensor ID.

Maybe some way of converting the barcode on the sensor itself??

there is a long number with a barcode on the side of the sensor.
maybe by contacting the sensor maker??

Don't know,

Inspector Gadget

« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2014, 02:51:00 PM »
If somebody has a known Sensor-ID ánd the barcode (a high-res photo could suffice) I can certainly give it a try, I have a barcode-scanner linked to the pc which can read many, many types of barcodes.  ;D

But when you purchase a new sensor, normally the sensor-ID is also as a small sticker included, I'm told.

Olsin PETRO

« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2014, 04:10:15 PM »
Here i have these from a new sensor,

if you manage to find how is calculated the id. than we will save those used sensors without the id label,

Inspector Gadget

« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2014, 10:40:36 PM »
Thanks!

I was able to scan the barcodes from your pictures, and, as commonly is the case, the number below the barcode is the number also in the barcode-print.

But do you also have any sensor-ID available for the ones you have shown pictures from?

Otherwise I will try to ask my friendly local BMW dealeRT if they have a barcode ánd sensor-ID.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 10:56:17 PM by DutchMidiMan »

Olsin PETRO

« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2014, 08:34:28 AM »
the short number in one of the barcodes, is the unit id.

that is the number you use to write on the gs911 advanced tab,

but in most cases the unit id is removed from the sensor and if you buy a second hand sensor will be impossible to add to the rdc ecu.

i dont know if there is a program or software that can convert the long number/barcde into unit id/short number.

regards,